While working at HireCall, you can qualify for wide array of benefits. Ask your local HireCall Recruiter for specifics regarding
- Medical Insurance
- Vacation Pay
- Holiday Pay
- Direct Deposit and PayCards
- Referral Bonus
Does HireCall offer full-time, part-time, temporary, temporary-to-hire, contract, and direct hire jobs?
- We are a full-service staffing company with many employment options. Check with your local HireCall recruiter to determine what opportunities are available in your area.
How and when do I get paid?
- HireCall issues paychecks every Thursday. Associates are invited to take advantage of our Direct Deposit or PayCard services to accelerate their accesses to their hard-earned money.
How long must I work through HireCall before I become eligible to transfer to the company at which I am placed?
- It depends. Earning this option varies based on several factors including the type of work, the client’s preference, and your performance. Check with your local HireCall recruiter for details about your assignment.
Am I required to contact HireCall when my assignment ends?
- We won’t know if you need our assistance in finding your next job if you don’t tell us. If your assignment ends, please contact us and let us know how we can further assist you. If you don’t, it will be like you walked off the job and could impact your ability to qualify for unemployment benefits or work with HireCall again. Therefore, please stay in touch.
What should I do if I am ever hurt on the job?
- Call your local HireCall recruiter immediately. If you are not able to call, please have your supervisor or co-worker call. We will make sure you get the care you need.
What should I do if I am ever unhappy with my assignment for any reason?
- Call your local HireCall recruiter and talk it over with them. Remember, we exist to serve you. If any changes are needed, just let us know and we will be happy to help in any way possible.
Should I refer my friends to HireCall?
- Absolutely! We love connecting great people with great companies. Referrals are one of our most effective recruiting strategies, so send us everyone you know! Also, check with your local HireCall recruiter about incentives you might qualify for when you do!